Saturday, September 6, 2008

Vivix For My Heart, by Jody Barnhart

I am so elated about what Vivix has done for my heart in only 2 weeks!

A little on my background:
I have a history of heart problems since my early 20’s. My average heart rate was 213 beats a minute for 10 years, called Super Ventricular Tachycardia. My heart would pound so hard, you could literally see it. I was always weak, dizzy and light headed. I didn’t want to take drugs because of the side effects. I was under a lot of stress in my work trying to climb the corporate ladder. I knew the importance of good health. So, I always ate good food, exercised daily and thought I was doing everything I could to be healthy.

After 10 years of this, I had 2 heart surgeries (because my symptoms kept coming back). I was still having problems - a fast heart rate and feeling weak. I was in and out of the hospital every month for a year – test after test – and they still couldn’t figure out why my heart rate was so erratic and fast.

I had heard about Shaklee products and how great they were from a friend years before, so I decided to try them. I thought maybe they might help me from feeling so weak all the time. I really didn’t expect much though because my condition was so severe. Within 6 weeks of taking the products, it was like night and day for me in how I felt. I have to say – I was shocked at what they did for me. I was no longer weak. I didn’t have to stop at the top of the stairs and catch my breath and my bearings. I know it was the protein powder that made the biggest impact on my health. I call it my life blood. I can’t live without it. I feel like it oxygenates my cells (that’s my theory based on how I feel).

I also had been told back then that I couldn’t have kids because they would have birth defects because they wouldn’t be getting enough oxygen. Since being on the products, I had a baby who is very healthy and now 11 years old.

Here’s the Vivix portion of my testimony:

I’ve always been an avid exerciser since I was 20 years old – aerobic type of activity and weights. But I do have my limit with my heart and how hard I can push myself – and I do work out very hard. I have a particular machine that I work out on called the gauntlet. It’s like walking up an escalator that is going down. It is a very strenuous workout. I typically work out on it for about 35 minutes. It has taken me 3 or 4 years to get to the level of intensity that I work out on it now. If I push myself harder than my heart can handle, it starts to flip and go fast and I get a weak feeling all throughout my body. I have to stop my workout and wait a couple minutes to get my bearings back. For me to increase my workout to the next level, it would take me a good year to work my body up to it – without my heart going crazy and having to keep stopping.

In 2 weeks of starting on Vivix, I increased my intensity of my workout without my heart flipping and that weak feeling AND I worked out at that intensity for 60 minutes!!! I was so excited. This is HUGE for me!!! I know my body really well and what I can and can’t handle and this is a complete change in just 2 weeks on the Vivix!!!

I also get VERY red in my face when I work out – to the point that people stare at me. It feels like my face is on fire. After being on the Vivix, my face didn’t feel as hot. When I looked in the mirror, there was a difference in my redness. I still get red, but it isn’t near as intense as it was. It must be because my heart is pumping more efficiently. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi Barnhart, from http://bobsfiles.net

No comments: