Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mark's losing his britches - halfway through the 3 week cleanse

This is from Lynne Weaver Stidham, writing about her experience (and her husband's) so far on the cleanse, just over half way through the 3 weeks.

Mark has lost 11 pounds now and his belly is SO much smaller, his whole
frame really. Yesterday the boys and I took him to redeem all his Father’s Day gifts – full barber treatment from the new barber shop in town and then onto a baseball game – and he was worried because he was having a hard time keeping his pants up and the only belt he has right now is his work belt which he didn’t want to wear with his non-work clothes.

It was hilarious. A good frustration to have.

And the reason he only has his work belt right now is because my middle had gotten so, let’s say puffy, that I stole his belt a few months ago and he has been kind enough to put up with it. So I was wearing his nice belt and his pants were slipping down – now that’s love!

The good news is that I’m on the last hole now and will be returning to my own belts very soon!!

We both have so much more energy and are sleeping better, too.

No comments: