Monday, September 8, 2008

Vivix For Skin Injury

Sun, 09/07/2008 - 8:08pm — mygreenfamily

I just want to share what happened last week with my husband and Vivix-- he has been taking Vivix faithfully since I brought it back from New Orleans-- it is incredible that he remembers to do this since I can barely get him to swallow 2 Vita-Lea! He practices a Brazilian martial arts which is very acrobatic, and last week at gymnastics class, he messed up a back handspring and landed on his face on rough carpet. His entire forehead and the bridge of his nose had the most terrible rugburn I have ever seen.

He continued with Vivix and cared for the skin injury very carefully over the following week. I thought he would have terrible scarring, but after seven days it is almost imperceptible to see where the large patches of skin had been scraped off. I cannot believe how fast and how completely his skin healed itself-- and then I realized "Oh my gosh, the Vivix helped repair his skin to this extent!" I have no doubt that he would have had completely different results had he not been taking the Vivix!

From http://bobsfiles.net.

No comments: