Last May we pouring sweat and every waking moment into finishing the sorting, tossing, and packing of our belongings so we could move out of our home of 9 years and put it on the market. In the midst of this furious activity, I got a hit on my Personal Website (PWS) from someone who lived about 45 minutes out of town, someone who had been a Shaklee person in the past and wanted some products.
I emailed her and found out she was a hairdresser, and I DID need a haircut...
So I made an appointment and drove down to her shop. While she cut my hair I found out a bit more about her and we began a friendship. She thought someday she might like to make some income from Shaklee, and certainly she needed to get on the products again - she was using a different brand of vitamins and would soon be out.
I told her about membership and Autoship and encouraged her to order (of course!). Then I left, and called home to make sure all was well. The movers had arrived in my absence...
The trauma of the move behind us, we headed north to our new home. I kept checking along the way, but no order. I was really disappointed. Then, a week into our trip, she signed up as a member. Great, but still no order!
It was two months later that an order finally came through. She must have finished her other vitamins... This was an order definitely worth waiting for - nearly 300 PV. On Autoship!
Just now the third Autoship order has come through. Each of the orders has been for the same amount. She is getting 5 products for herself and the same 5 for her husband.
I'm glad I made the effort that day to go meet her, and I am especially glad to have bumped into an old-time Shaklee person who already had a belief in the company and the products.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment